1. We have a crazy baby boy on the loose
2. We started homeschooling (if interested our homeschool link is on the sidebar)
I always like to try and be organized, but sometimes it is difficult. Especially with a husband who hates to throw anything away and kids who even though they haven't seen a certain toy or even thought about it for months see you go to get rid of it and suddenly it is their most prized possession. Well today I saw this quote and thought it really applied to me today . . .
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris
So hopefully this will inspire me in my never ending quest to be more organized!










2 comments:
That is a fantastic quote and I am going to have to read and reread it over and over and over and...you get the point. One day I will be organized and right now, I am working on it, might not be enough, but at least I am moving forward. Thanks for the quote!
My mom always had this quote on her wall..."cleaning the house while children are growing is like shoveling the walk while it's still snowing."
Post a Comment